Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Coughing....
So, I feel like I have been sick for over a week now. Nothing too major, just a head cold. Except now the boys and I seem to have this ridiculous cough that we can't get rid of. I am trying to force them to drink plenty of orange juice, but it doesn't seem to be helping much. They aren't too thrilled with medicine, so I am not sure what to do there. They aren't acting sick, which is good. Along with my cough is a sore throat. I don't think the boys have been bothered by that much! We just have so much going on the next few days! Today, of course, is Halloween. Austin has a party at preschool. He is really excited for that. Tonight they are going to do a little trick or treating. Not too much beacsue they still have some candy from the trunk or treat. Tomorrow my friend Debi is coming for a visit. We have lots of fun things to do. Friday night is Austin's birthday party. This is his first friend party. Usually I have always just invited family over. But this year is different and I can't believe he is old enough!! So far we have 10 kids coming, including Austin and Collin. There is only one we haven't heard from yet. We are having his party at Peter Piper Pizza. Austin is SO excited! I will be sure to post lots of pictures. So, hopefully this cough will work it's way out of all of us without getting to Dad!! We have too much to do to be sick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment