Monday, October 09, 2006
My Fridge Story
Well, I really don't have much to say...I just figured it had been awhile. So, I felt the need to write something. We had a pretty busy weekend. I was actually not feeling well Saturday morning. I had some serious stomach cramping going on. I took some medicine and was feeling a little better by the afternoon. Austin had a game at 1:00. It was actually a pretty nice day, so we really enjoyed it! My mom and dad made it to this one and they had fun watching him play. We then rushed home so that Travis and I could get ready to go out. We went to the temple (for church) and then out to eat. It was nice to go out. Sunday morning came too quick and it was time to get ready for church!! Later in the afternoon we had my parents come over. You see, when we moved into this house we had our own fridge. Travis told me it wouldn't fit in the new kitchen. I really hated the smaller fridge, but figured that was what I was stuck with. Until one frustrating afternoon and I just seemed to run out of space in there. So, I measured and realized that it would fit. When I told Travis he simply told me that he knew it would, he just didn't want to have to switch them out at the time!! That guy!! So, anyway, my dad came to help him switch them out. Then my dad was able to fix the outlet in the garage so now I have 2 fridges! It's so nice. I made them dinner and we watched some football. It was a good afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment