So, Austin took this picture and I thought it was really kind of cute! Yes, that is me wearing a Bronco's shirt. I am sure that there will be a lot of people who will get a kick out of this. So, let me explain....Travis' company gave him tickets to the pre-season Bronco/Cardinals game. So, I thought it would be cute if I got a Broncos shirt to wear. After all, I am still trying to impress my hubby!! And, I really don't like the Cardinals. So, I went to the mall and was surprised at the prices of a simple t-shirt. So, I found this one in the boy's section for only $7.99! What a deal. So, I bought it and wore it to the game. Yes, I have worn it a few times since then. But, let's be honest here, the 49ers don't give me much to go on these days. So, to make Travis the happiest man on earth, I wear, somewhat proudly, my Bronco's shirt on Sunday's. Funny how the girl who wanted so badly to get out of Colorado would end up cheering for the Broncos. Life is funny isn't it??
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
A Wife's Devotion
So, Austin took this picture and I thought it was really kind of cute! Yes, that is me wearing a Bronco's shirt. I am sure that there will be a lot of people who will get a kick out of this. So, let me explain....Travis' company gave him tickets to the pre-season Bronco/Cardinals game. So, I thought it would be cute if I got a Broncos shirt to wear. After all, I am still trying to impress my hubby!! And, I really don't like the Cardinals. So, I went to the mall and was surprised at the prices of a simple t-shirt. So, I found this one in the boy's section for only $7.99! What a deal. So, I bought it and wore it to the game. Yes, I have worn it a few times since then. But, let's be honest here, the 49ers don't give me much to go on these days. So, to make Travis the happiest man on earth, I wear, somewhat proudly, my Bronco's shirt on Sunday's. Funny how the girl who wanted so badly to get out of Colorado would end up cheering for the Broncos. Life is funny isn't it??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww! You guys are cute. What we won't do for our hubby's right?
Awww! You guys are cute. What we won't do for our hubby's right?
Post a Comment