Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Word Association

My dear friend Marie pointed out to me that I haven't updated my blog in awhile and suggested I do this word association that she did. I thought it was a great idea, so here it is:

Ocean - I love the way I feel when I am standing on a beach overlooking the ocean. It's amazing. I miss the ocean!

Sneakers - I love little boys in jeans and sneakers. It's finally cooling off here so we have had to go get new sneakers for the boys. They look so cute and sporty. I just love it!

Picnic - We like to take our lunch to the zoo whenever we go. It's so enjoyable!

Trampoline - Makes me think of the summer and jumping with all my nieces and nephews (and my boys too) It was so much fun! Good times....

Dessert - ICE CREAM!! Need I say more?!

Camera - Love my digital camera. I was very apprehensive to join the digital revolution, but I am so glad I did.

Telephone - My lifeline to the outside world. I love talking on the phone. Have since I was probably 12. I guess some things never change! My parents are probably glad I no longer use their phone line all the time. Just when talking to my mom!!

Flat tire - Just like my friend Marie, I would be a damsel in distress. I have no idea how to change a flat. I got one once and had to have Travis come and change it for me. My dad was pretty irritated that I didn't know how to do it myself. Well, I can't parallel park either!!

School bell - I hated that sound as a kid. Once Austin starts kindergarten, I know it will be the sweetest sound ever!!

I will try and be better and posting. I haven't been feeling really well and we are having problems with our computer. The kids are so excited for Halloween. And the day after Halloween Aunt Debi is coming! Austin is just so excited!!

No comments: