

Well, it's already October! Time sure is flying by faster than I would like. We have had a pretty busy week. Nothing major going on, just running all over the place to get to certain places on time! I had Enrichment on Thursday night after soccer...it was a really busy day. Travis took Friday off and I went and did some shopping with my mom, grandma and sister Holly. It was so fun to get out without the kids for a little bit. On Saturday, Travis helped my brother move and I babysit our nephew, Logan. Then, Austin had a soccer game and Travis went to the Priesthood session of Conference. After Austin's game we went to my mom's for a family birthday party. So, we were busy! My Grandma is going to be heading home this week. It has been so much fun to have her here for so long. It was so neat for my kids to spend time with their great-grandma. How many kids can do that?!
So, we also went and got Halloween costumes this weekend. I decided to do it now so that we had the most choices. Also, I am thinking of getting pictures taken and I need to allow plenty of time to get that done. So, here is what they picked out for this year. Cute, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment