Monday, September 25, 2006

Our Weekend...

Just to let you all know, I really appreciate your thoughts and prayers regarding my last post. Corey is doing pretty well and looking forward to going back to school soon. I'll keep you all posted.

We had a pretty busy weekend. Saturday we had a family BBQ at my mom's and the kids all had a blast swimming! We had to leave for Austin's soccer pictures and then his game. He played pretty well despite the fact he was so tired and it wa so warm! He was the goalie in the last quarter of the game and made some great saves! I went out with a friend Saturday night. We went to dinner and then to the Relief Society broadcast. (it's a church thing.) It was a fun break! Sunday was the Primary program in church. The kids did awesome (of course) and Austin said his line perfectly. Made his mom cry! The girls I teach did really well. They are older and so they have longer parts and they weren't too happy about it! All in all, it went well. After church, we came home and enjoyed some football and naps. (Collin and I enjoyed naps!) So, now it's Monday and we are in for a crazy week! Luckily, Friday is payday!

No comments: