Friday, September 01, 2006

Grateful

Well, I have been tagged and I am suppose to list 10 things I am grateful for today. Just for today! Now, this tag couldn't have come at a better time. Funny how things work that way, huh? I was so upset earlier....you see money has been REALLY tight and it seems that our TV is now broken. (on top of my curling iron!) I just lost it....I know it's just a TV, but come on! We don't have money to just run over to Circuit City and buy a new one! And, even if we wanted to, no one would give us credit. SO frustrating! Anyways, so here are 10 things I am grateful for today:

1. My mom helping me out with my kids...even if she got Austin to school late!
2. Diet Coke....lots of it!
3. My patient, loving husband
4. My kids....they are just too cute and they always make me smile when I need it most
5. That Wal-Mart does layaway...it may take awhile, but we will be able to get a new TV
6. Having people I can vent to
7. Chocolate (What can I say...it's been one of those days)
8. Naps
9. Coloring books
10. Prayer

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

I am so sorry you are having a hard time! :) I am here for you! Call me if you need me! :)