Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Zoolander


If you have seen the movie Zoolander with Ben Stiller, you will appreciate this picture! I took it of Austin and it totally made me think of that movie!!

Austin is at his very first non-relative birthday party this afternoon. One of his friends from Primary invited him and he was so excited!! They are going to a place called Amazing Jake's. (It's like Chuck E Cheese) Collin is taking a nap and I am enjoying the quiet. I feel like I haven't had much "me" time the last week or so. I am not sure what to do with myself. A nap sounds really good, but so does scrapbooking. I wouldn't mind putting in a movie either. So many options!! I will probably end up cleaning and feeling even more tired when I have to face the troops again!! I am suppose to pick up 2 of the kids from the bus stop around 4. That may not happen because I am not sure what time Austin will be home. He should be here around 3:30 or 4:00. The reason I have to pick him up is because he has his baritone and it's too heavy for him to carry. They seriously live 2 houses down from the bus stop. Now, there is more land involved, but you get the point! Have I mentioned how excited I am for Friday night?!

No comments: