Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Frustration

The other day I decided that I was ready to potty train Collin. Now, for those of you that have ever done this before you will know already what the problem is....it's not MY decision. I have to wait until Collin is ready. I want him to potty train so badly. I went and got him some Thomas underwear and everything. He is so not interested. I know he still may need some time. I was just hoping to get him excited about it. What can you do?

I have been teaching the 10 year old girls at church. Part of my calling is to have bi-monthly activities. I really loved it at first. Lately, I am just not interested in it at all. I love the girls...it's just that I feel like I am in a rut. I don't know how to explain it, I think I am just ready to move on. I have been teaching the younger kids at church for awhile now. Maybe I just need somthing new.

It's finally starting to cool off at night. The mornings are actually really pleasant now. What a nice change. The boys have loved being able to play outside without feeling like passing out. What a joy for their mama too!! It's nice to get them out of the house for awhile.

So, that's it for now. Nothing exciting...I suppose I should be grateful for that!

No comments: