Austin had his first soccer game of this Fall season. They had a great game even though they played short handed. Hopefully they will have a full team next week. Austin moved up an age level and now they play with goalies. Austin was the first goalie of the game and he played great! He even made a save! He is playing with the same coach and a few of his friends from last season.
We also helped my parents move this weekend. They moved down closer to us. They are now about a mile away. Plus they have a pool in their backyard!! I know we will really love that come summer!
That was about the extent of our weekend. I spent a lot of time scrapbooking with my sister. She is trying to get her wedding album done! I am now up to Collin's 6 month old pictures!
2 comments:
Good 4 u 4 taking some time to scrap! I wish u lived here so we could scrap together. And...yeah my albums will NEVER be caught up. Just have 2 deal w/ that one! And Austin looks adorable! I have extra soccer stickers from last year if you would like them 4 scrappin'....
It would be so fun to get together to scrap! I have come to peace with the fact my albums will never be caught up and I am just having fun doing what I can! I would love your extra soccer stickers....thanks!!
Post a Comment