Sunday, January 14, 2007

Boring Update....

So, after my last post, I don't have much exciting stuff to say. I was sick most of last week. And, of course, being pregnant you can't take ANYTHING for it! So, I tried my best to rest and drink lots of fluids. I still have this annoying cough, but my throat is finally feeling better! So, hopefully, I am on the up-swing!

We did tell the boys about the baby. We really debated about, but I am just no good at keeping secrets. Well, at least not this kind of secret. Austin is really excited and wants a girl. He wants us to name her Kira after the Yellow Power Ranger. Not so sure if that will happen, but it is a good suggestion.

My mom and dad left for Hong Kong on Friday. They are there celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. I am so excited to see their pictures when they get back. We are checking in on their cat and fish and collecting their mail while they are away. They promised Austin a t-shirt if he would help.

I went to a baby shower for my sister-in-law on Saturday. She is having a girl in a few weeks. She got some super cute clothes and now I find myself hoping earnestly for a girl. Don't get me wrong...I love my boys! They are so much fun. But, it would be nice to have one more girl around the house!

So, that's it! Nothing too exciting. I am anxious to get to the doctor next week. I always feel better about everything once I have been to my first appointment. It has been super cold here, which is strange for us. It was 21 degrees when we went to church this morning!! I guess it's suppose to be like this for a couple of days. Just crazy!!!

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

I know how you feel! There are some days when I can't imagine what my life would be like without Harmony. Some days we just have to get out and do girl stuff! Plus it is so fun to buy girl clothes and not the usuals...stripes, cars & camo! :)