So, today was my first doctor appointment. The bad news....my doctor is retiring in March! I was so bummed. Devestated might be a better word. I really liked him. Two doctors will be taking over his practice and one of them is a woman and that is who he will give my file to. I just hope I like her. So, fun stuff.....he says I am about 8 weeks along. A little further than I thought. He said that I am due the first week of September but because I have c-sections I will have the baby at the end of August. So, I get to be 9 months pregnant in Arizona in August. Smart planning on my part, huh? I am going for an ultrasound in about 3 weeks just to check the size to ensure the date is correct. So, I am pretty excited. I think it feels more real now that a medical professional has confirmed the pregnancy.
Everything else is going well. We signed Austin up for t-ball last week. He is super excited! He is just playing through the city...it's not little league or anything like that. This was much cheaper. Tomorrow we are going to his elementary school to register him for kindergarten. He is really excited to start school. He wants to ride the bus, but his dad isn't so sure about that. So, we will have to see. I am all for making my life easier so I would love the bus.
I cut my hair last week. It's pretty short. I will have to get Travis to take a picture of it. He calls it my pregnancy haircut. But, I really like it and it will be more comfortable in the summer.
Well, that's it. I am off to do some dishes.
2 comments:
You know, Sept. 2nd would be such a good date....:)
I knew you would think so!!
Post a Comment