Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It's Official!!


Well, today was the day. Even though school doesn't start for another 7 months, I registered Austin for kindergarten. Can you believe it? I can't believe he will be in school. He will go to all day kindergarten and he is so excited to eat lunch and to ride the bus. (although we still have to convince dad that he will be fine on the bus) I will admit I cried a little bit as we left the school. I am going to chalk that up to pregnancy hormones! I am excited for him....a little nervous too!

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

I know how you feel b/c I will be doing that as soon as I find out where we will be stationed! Harmony's first day of kindergarten I bawled. Not cried, bawled. It is hard but it gets easier. Trust me!