Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Another Rainy Day....

It's raining again today. Now, I am totally not complaining! After all, we live in the desert and can use all the rain. But, it does make for a long day entertaining kids. We did manage to escape to the library earlier. I took the boys with me to have some blood work done. What an experience that was!! They got a little nervous when they saw the needle. When I was all done and we were getting ready to leave Austin said to me "I am so proud of you mom. You were so brave!" It was really cute! I am not feeling well again. I feel like I have been sick forever! I know this was all random, but that's just how I am anymore! Travis made a comment about it the other day. He thinks I have lost my mind. Gotta love pregnancy!!

No comments: