Monday, February 05, 2007

New Smile


I know it's been awhile since I have posted last. Pregnancy does crazy things to a girl! I have been so tired! It's unreal! I can't wait for this exhaustion stage to pass. And I am sure the rest of my family can't wait either!! But, an exciting thing happened yesterday! Austin lost his first tooth! And, yes, I did cry. I think it hit me that he is a little boy. He's not a baby or even a toddler. He's just a kid! A kid whose old enough to lose teeth and go to school. It's weird. It really has all happened so fast. Everyone warned me it would, but through my sleep-deprived, poopy diaper stage, I didn't believe them. I thought he would never sleep through the night and forget about potty-training!! And now, here he is. A big boy. It's exciting and heart-breaking all at the same time! I never knew being a mom would be like this! And I wouldn't trade it for anything!!

No comments: