Monday, February 12, 2007

What are the odds?


So, I had my ultrasound today. And, if you can believe this, I am having twins! Holy cow!! I was in complete shock. I just found out that my sister was having twins and now me?! I cried most of the way home.....it's just so overwhelming. I already have 2 kids! Now we will have 4! It's insane. I am still a little freaked out about it. So, if you cen figure out this ultrasound picture....Baby B is on top and Baby A is on the bottom. It's much too early to tell the sex, but I will have more ultrasounds as the pregnancy proceeds. I am praying that at least one of them is a girl. It would be super fun if they were both girls. My sister is having twin boys, so it would be a fun mix! Well, I have to go let this all soak in. I am still feeling totally overwhelmed and unprepared for all of this!!

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

OH MY HEART!!! Beth, holy cow CONGRATULATIONS! I can totally understand you being nervous. I would be. Wow, I don't even know what to say. No wonder you have been so tired, you are not just growing one baby you are growing two. Wow!