Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day....especially my poor friend Marie who is sick! Get better soon girl! I think I am finally excited about the twins. I know...what a terrible mom I am that it took me so long! But really, there is so much more that go into having twins and it's all just so overwhelming. But, as I learned yesterday, I can really use this whole "eating for 3" thing to my advantage. Last night I told Travis that I really needed a Frosty from Wendy's and according to the book I borrowed from the library says that when you are craving something you need to eat it!! He He But, seriously, there is going to be a huge demand on my body and with my time once the babies actually come. I think that's what has me freaked out. But, I think I really started getting excited about them when my mom brought me a set of matching sleepers and matching blankets. How cute!! So, it's good now. It's going to be a challenge, but I am so ready for it! I just want you to all know that I love you and am so grateful for your support!

No comments: