So, I just feel the need to toot my own horn today. You see, we got to church at 8am. Now, for those of you unfamiliar with our church, we go for 3 hours!! So, it's important to be prepared. I also teach the 11-year-old girls. Which means I need to have a lesson planned and ready to go. We also dress up for church. My point? We have not been late once since we started going at 8:00!! (which was in August) We are there every Sunday with the boys in their Sunday best at least 10 minutes early. It makes me proud to know that I am organized enough to do all of that. So, I just felt the need to brag a little!!
Well, everything here is going well. We are all still in shock over my little sister's big news, but I think everyone is super excited. I go in for an ultrasound tomorrow, but it will still be too early to find out what we are having. (I mean, we know it's a baby...just not the specifics!!) My doctor just wants to check the size to make sure my due date is accurate. My appointment isn't until 4:15 so I will try and post once we get home. I am trying to convince Travis to take me to dinner when we are done. We'll see how that goes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment