I met with my doctor today. I was at the office forever, but my actual appointment only took a few minutes! He went over what I can and can not do now that I am carrying twins. My official due date is September 10th, but I will deliver the twins in mid-August....hopefully. I have to try and take it easy as much as possible so I can avoid any complications that would lead to pre-term labor or bed rest. I go in for another ultrasound in 3 weeks. I will only be about 14 weeks by then, so I am not sure if they will be able to tell if they are boys or girls yet. I am crossing my fingers though!
Austin is doing much better today. He was pretty wiped yesterday! He has been eating really well although he is frustrated that he can't eat certain foods yet. Yesterday was much more traumatic than I anticipated it being!
Travis had a pretty good birthday....I think. It's tough to get old! The boys wanted to surprise him, so we turned all the lights in the house off and shouted surprise when he walked in. They had a blast!!
Well, that's about it for now. Travis is stopping at Burger King to pick up dinner because a Whopper with cheese is just sounding so good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment