I know it has been so long since my last post....sorry. Not much has been going on and I am so thankful for that! I have been so tired lately that I just haven't summoned the energy to sit in front of the computer for very long! I am now 13 weeks along...so I am officially in my second trimester. I was hoping to have some energy back by now, but no signs of it so far. I do pretty well in the morning, but by the afternoon I am just wiped! The boys have been such great sports about everything!
I am suppose to have jury duty tomorrow. I am so not looking forward to that! I actually have to call after 4:30 this afternoon to find out if I have to show up or not. Let's all cross our fingers that I don't! Luckily, it's just through the city, so even if I have to go it shouldn't be too bad!
Austin goes back to the dentist on Thursday. He needs to get the spacer put in. He has another loose tooth in front. He is anxious for it to fall out so he can get more money!
Collin is really starting to talk. It's been really cute actually. He and I can almost have a complete conversation. Still no progress with potty training, but I am hoping sometime soon!
Travis spent the last few days in Colorado helping his parents move. It was pretty cold, but he toughed it out! He had a good time, but we missed him and are happy he is home!
I have my next ultrasound next Monday. I am pretty excited.I know they aren't going to be able to tell me the sex of the baby's yet, but I am anxious to see that they are both developing okay. I have been super paranoid about the growth and development of them lately. It seems like everything I read about carrying twins is worse-case scenario.I am just praying that they are both okay!
So, that's about it. I will try and be better about posting.
No comments:
Post a Comment