Monday, March 26, 2007

Another Check Up

Well, I had another doctor appointment today. It was my first appointment with my new doctor and it went really well. I really liked her. I had been on "bedrest" since Thursday so I was anxious to make sure everything was okay. She was able to find both heartbeats and said I should be good to go. So, I can now resume most of my previous activities. I can't carry Collin around anymore....that will be the hardest thing. I am just grateful I don't have to stay on bedrest any longer. I go in for my next ultrasound in 3 weeks to find out if we have boys or girls or a combo in there! I am so anxious to find out!

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

I can't wait to find out either! And it will be so fun to see you prego when I come! :)