Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Poor Austin


Austin had to have some major work done on his teeth today. He had some damage to his molars that were caused by a bacteria, not lack of brushing. (I promise I make my kids brush their teeth!!) Anyway, they did a conscious sedation. It was pretty funny once they started giving him the medicine. He was acting goofy and being pretty loud. Then he started to feel dizzy and tired. Then the dentist was able to get started. They had to remove one tooth and they will put in a spacer in 2 weeks. He had 3 crowns and one filling. He has been such a trooper since we got home. He can't eat yet and he hasn't complained at all! (Even though I know he is hungry!!) This is him recovering on the couch watching SpongeBob. Who wouldn't feel better by watching SpongeBob?! He has to stay down pretty much all day, but should be back to normal by tomorrow!!
I go back to the doctor tomorrow. This is my last appointment before he retires. I am so sad! I am hoping he refers me to a good doctor. I have a lot more questions now that I know I am having twins.
Today is Travis' birthday. The boys are so excited for him to open his presents! I'll have to post pictures later. Austin really didn't think it was fair that he had to work on his birthday. Being an adult is just no fun sometimes!!

No comments: