Friday, January 26, 2007

Utter Exhaustion

I can not even begin to tell you all how tired I am!! I have had my friends kids all week (just during the day) and having 4 kids to watch is exhausting. Add on to that being pregnant and you have yourself a zombie!(aka Beth) Plus, the kids have not been getting along real well the last few days. I think Austin has finally learned that there is a difference between what girls like to do and what boys like to do. He has been a little frustrated more that once. Luckily, my mom took him with her to pick my dad up from the airport. So, he gets a bit of a break. I would give just about anything to be able to take a nap right now. Travis is really busy at work because it's nearing month-end, so he really can't come home any earlier. So, I am stuck trying to do anything to keep myself awake. I have done laundry, dishes, cleaned my bathrooms and kitchen. At least tomorrow is Saturday and I can sleep in. Except I do have to go get some blood work done for my doctor. That just might have to wait until next week!!

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

I am sorry! I know what you are going through though. Make sure that you find some time for yourself, Even if it is at night. Also, you know I am sure my sis would be willing to babysit for you!