Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A few pictures of the new house....

Please note that everything is still a work in progress. I had a lot of fun unpacking at first, but that was a fleeting moment. It's all been on hold due to the fact I haven't been feeling well. So, here is what you get:


This is between the bathroom door and the pantry. I just thought the picture with our FHE sign was cute!

Here is the family room. I was hoping to keep toys out of this room but let's face it....I am not in charge around here!!

Here is the kitchen. It looks much better now that the counters are cleaned off but I am too lazy to go upstairs and take another picture!

My fireplace. I am so excited to have a fireplace. Now we just need to get a few things so we can actually use it. I have actually changed this around for Christmas stuff, but you get the idea!!

3 comments:

Trina said...

Ha that is so funny about the snow and Collin. Addy misses him too. She will randomly say Collin doesn't go to my school any more. Where in CO do you live? It is so beautiful there. I lived in Highlands Ranch a while ago!

Debi said...

I love the pictures! It looks like you are getting things done and that is good! Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, hopefully it will go away fast!

k.young said...

Your house is so cute! Love it! Sorry you aren't feeling well. When are we gonna get together?