Together Forever
aw so cool! They are so cute!
Your boys are so cute! :) What do Collin and Austin's shirts say? We don't get cute holiday shirts around here! :(
Austin's says "Acting like I am nice" and Collin's says "Dear Santa, I was framed!" My friend Debi bought them for the boys. Fun, huh?
Cute shirts! And boy Collin's is perfect. I can't believe how cold you are up there. Have you any frostbite yet?
You are amazing Beth. I need to let my girls sit on Santa's lap, I don't think I have ever done that! your house is super cute, and hopefully you will find some snow boots soon!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
aw so cool! They are so cute!
Your boys are so cute! :) What do Collin and Austin's shirts say? We don't get cute holiday shirts around here! :(
Austin's says "Acting like I am nice" and Collin's says "Dear Santa, I was framed!"
My friend Debi bought them for the boys. Fun, huh?
Cute shirts! And boy Collin's is perfect. I can't believe how cold you are up there. Have you any frostbite yet?
You are amazing Beth. I need to let my girls sit on Santa's lap, I don't think I have ever done that! your house is super cute, and hopefully you will find some snow boots soon!
Post a Comment