Another year comes to a close. 2008 has been an interesting year for our family and for the entire country. We've had to make some changes and not all of them have been easy. As I sit and reflect over the past year and look forward to a new year, I am wondering what 2009 will hold for my family. Some things I already know about; Collin will start kindergarten, Austin will be baptized and the twins will start nursery. (YIPEE!!) But what about the unknown? I didn't handle 2008's unknowns very well! So, as I decide on resolutions for this year, I have decided that I want to focus on the things that will help me be a better person. I spent a lot of time this past year complaining and feeling sorry for myself. I want 2009 to be better, which means I have to be better. So I guess my resolution for this next year is to follow President Hinckley's advice and to "try a little harder to be a little better."
Wishing you and your family a safe and Happy New Year!
3 comments:
First of all, I love the pictures you added of the boys. They are so cute! I hope that you have a great year and I think you are fabulous!
Cute picture of the boys! I want one like that of my kids. Happy New Year!
I love the picture of the boys. Soooo cute. I will tell you I have been reading the Book of Mormon every night and I love having the inexpensive B of M so that I can write any thoughts and comments I have. It is great.
Thanks for your comment.
Post a Comment