Monday, December 15, 2008

New Table


This is my new kitchen table! I LOVE it! The best part was that it was free! That's right! FREE! Someone in our ward was just giving it away and we jumped at the chance!! What I like most about it is the fact that our entire family can sit around the table and eat now. The kids love the benches and the twins love being a part of the action!

4 comments:

Debi said...

I love the new table! I like the benches, it makes it easy for everyone to eat together! Are the twins doing better at eating now that they can be at the table:) Good Job! It looks brand new did the people you get it from ever use it?

Your favorite sister said...

I love it! When I was growing up, there were 7 of us. So we always had a hard time fitting around a table. I am not sure who made it ( my dad?) but they took 2 huge oak doors and made one into the table and one into the benches. We loved that table! I have many fond memories sitting around there talking and laughing. :) And what a fabulous price!

k.young said...

Wow! I am totally jealous! I love your table too!

Elizabeth said...

I am completely jealous about this table! We need something just like it, and for free?! What a great deal!