Thursday, July 23, 2009

Looking back....

I never really imagined making it to this day! (well, it's almost the day!) I can't believe my twins are about to turn two. I think every milestone they have will be monumental. There was a time, brief as it was, that I honestly didn't think we would arrive here. This is how I first say them after delivery:

It scared me! I was totally unprepared to see my babies that way. Because I don't have perfect faith, I worried that they weren't strong enough to make it. It was a very difficult time. Very difficult. We prayed, our friends and family prayed. And eventually we got to take them home! It didn't get any easier then, but we survived. I am beyond grateful for Jackson and Kyle. They helped me realize that I can't take anything for granted!

Stay tuned for fun birthday pictures.....

1 comment:

Debi said...

It is amazing just how far they have come! I can only imagine how scary it was to see them for the first time! You don't need perfect faith you just need and have faith!