Together Forever
I love these pictures:) They all look like they had so much fun! I can not believe how big the twins look:)
Love the picture of the four of them!! Is Kyle the one with his hands down? Any chance grandma can get a copy?
How fun! I love your new pic on top too! That's funny that Collin kept slipping off!
I love your blog make-over--so fun! Your boys are all so handsome! Too bad arranged marriage is done away with here! ;) Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love these pictures:) They all look like they had so much fun! I can not believe how big the twins look:)
Love the picture of the four of them!! Is Kyle the one with his hands down? Any chance grandma can get a copy?
How fun! I love your new pic on top too! That's funny that Collin kept slipping off!
I love your blog make-over--so fun! Your boys are all so handsome! Too bad arranged marriage is done away with here! ;) Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment