Friday, July 10, 2009

You'll never guess where we went on Tuesday!!

Yep...we went to the zoo again! We met my friend Wendy and her girls there. (Amber wasn't able to make it and we sure missed her and her kiddos) In order to switch things up a little, we decided to let the kids ride the carousel. I know the pictures are a little blurry, but what was I suppose to do? The thing was moving!!


The little girl in the purple shirt is Hayley.


Here you can see Wendy next to Elle!


Collin rode the lion.



This is the best picture I could get of Austin. I kept missing him, plus he picked an animal in the 2nd row, which made it harder!

I won't bore you all with more animal pictures. But we did see some cool animals and had a really fun time. I know most of you are wondering if we have anything else to do in Denver. And the answer is yes, but we like the zoo!!

2 comments:

Debi said...

I like the zoo also and it is fun because you will see different things all the time! It is also easy to take kids because there is not alot of stuff they can get into! I love seeing pictures of the kids and animals!

Amber said...

How fun! Every time is something new! I wish I could have gone. We will have to plan another trip when your kids are on break. :)