Sunday, July 05, 2009

The rest of our week!

*Warning:Major Pictures Ahead*

Picking up where I left off, on Wednesday we took another trip to the zoo. And, once again, we were able to see and do things we hadn't done before!


We took in the sea lion show!



We rode the train!



Jared and Austin



Grandma and Collin



Ashley and Kyle



Jackson and Me


Taking a picture under this sign is becoming a tradition!


On Thursday, my parents took the big kids to the movies! They loved it!

They went to the movies on Friday too!


We started our 4th of July at the movies. We went and saw Angels and Demons. I have been dying to see this movie since it came out. I loved the book and the movie!




Ignore Jackson's expression in this picture! He was tired and cold and he hates loud noises. Not a good combo for the 4th of July.

Aren't they so cute?!




We ended up not going to a firework show. It had rained most of the afternoon, so everything was wet and we were cold! So, we did some of our own fireworks and sparklers. The kids had just as much fun with that!!



We had such a fun week. We were busy and it went by way too fast! Tomorrow the boys go to their classrooms to meet with their teachers and drop off school supplies. Good-bye summer!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Cute pictures! Glad you had such a good time with your family! I think I will have to take my kids on that zoo train! Hard to believe it is back to school for you guys already.

Gma said...

Beth, we had such a great time, thanks again for everything...LOVE YOU!!!

Debi said...

It looks and sounds like you had a great time with mom and dad! Glad that you had a good week. Sorry your summer is over but just think 18 days and they are off again! HINT HINT that is when I will be there:)LOVE YA cant wait to see you and the boys!