
So, I just sat down to look at my calendar for the week and there is not a single day that doesn't have something written on it! When did our lives get so busy?! Between football practices, soccer practice, school, work, and volunteering there isn't much time for anything else! Luckily, I have scheduled some night's out with some friends. So, it's not all work and no play! Even though we are extremely busy these days, I am so grateful for it! I am grateful for active kids who want to participate in sports. I am grateful for good friends and a great husband who doesn't mind when I leave him home with all the kids. I am grateful for my kids' homework because it means they are learning. And I am grateful for the meals we try and eat together!! I know as my kids get older, we will become even busier. So I am just trying to make the most out of it!! Hopefully I will have some fun things to post about soon!
And, as a side note, I wanted to thank those of you who responded to my last post either on here or by email. All of your words meant a lot to me. I know I need to let this go, I am just not sure what to do about getting them moved to where they belong. I'll keep you posted!!
2 comments:
I can relate and we aren't even doing any fall sports! Busy is good though, right?! :)
Im glad that u are getting to go out with your friends as well as doing everything else! You said work In things u are doing, are u working again or were u referring to Travis?? Wish we could go out I miss u so much!
Post a Comment