The boys had their last baseball games yesterday which signifies the end of our summer! They start school this week! How crazy is that? anyway, they each had their end of season parties within the last few weeks. We really enjoyed baseball this year! Both boys seem to really like it and played well! Collin's party was before we went out of town. They got a cool trophy and had fun playing with water balloons!!



Austin's was last week. He had such a great season, even with his broken finger!! His team lost only 2 games and they played so well together! I am excited for next season!! His team did baseball bags with their names embroidered instead of trophy's.


I am so grateful that both of my boys had awesome coaches who taught them the game, taught them to have fun and expected them to give 100%. They taught, through example, good sportsmanship. Which is just what I want my kids to learn through sports!
1 comment:
Your kids are wonderful. seriously, mine better come out as cute as they are! haha miss you!!!
Post a Comment