Now, here are a few from Austin's football weekend! He had a preseason tournament this weekend. They played a game Friday night and 2 Saturday morning. Austin did pretty well. He is still learning, but I think he is catching on quickly and he is having a lot of fun! It's been a lot of hard work, which I think has been a good thing for him. He is #8....
I didn't get a ton of pictures because the camera I have to use sucks and I was having way too much cheering to waste time on pictures! I will try and do better next game! These pictures are on defense....he was playing corner. He had a few great tackles. Afterwards he told me it was fun hitting the other guys! He also played offense on the offensive line. He switched between right and left tackle. He liked playing that position too! He didn't let those big guys just push him around either!!
2 comments:
I'm glad he is having fun! He looks so small out there with his gear on! Keep up the good work Austin!
They look pretty serious out there with all their gear on! Sounds like it's a lot of fun for all of you!
Post a Comment