I haven't posted in awhile (it's been awhile in my world!) and so I felt like I needed to share something with my loyal readers!! I'm not even sure if I have any loyal readers, but this is my journal and I need to write something!! I still haven't found the cord for my camera and I really hate updating without pictures!! We are actually in the market for a new digital camera. We are using my old, old one and I hate it!! (Plus there is the issue of the cord!) My old one died! It won't turn on or anything! I have no idea what it's problem is. So, we are starting the search! We haven't had a whole lot going on. Just school, homework and football. It keeps us plenty busy! Austin is adjusting to 3rd grade pretty well. He is trying to get used to the homework load! It's not that it's hard for him, it's just a lot! And he is trying to balance that with football practice (which he has 3 days a week for 2 hours). His team is playing in a pre-season tournament this weekend. I am anxious to see how he does. They have only been tackling for 2 practices and Austin hasn't gotten the hang of it just yet! Collin loves 1st grade!! I thought he would have a hard time going all day, but he has adjusted really well! He still has a hard time staying focused ALL the time! Which is apparent by his recent hair cut and clothing remodel! Other than that, he is doing great!! Jackson and Kyle LOVE preschool!! Their teachers tell me that everyday they do better and better. They are able to pay attention better and are adjusting really well to the expectations of preschool! And I am getting used to having a few hours to myself in the mornings! It's actually really wonderful and I enjoy being able to run errands or visit with friends without kids!! I spend the afternoons keeping up with the housework while Jack and Kyle nap!!
That's about it! Hopefully soon I will be able to share some pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment