It doesn't feel anything like Fall yet, but Fall activities are in full swing! And last weekend was no exception! Collin had a soccer game and Austin had a football game. Austin's team was handed their first loss of the season. It was such a bummer, but they are hoping to bounce back with a big win Friday night.
One thing I have always wanted to do is to see the Aspen leaves change colors in the Fall. I had heard that this last weekend was suppose to be the peak time to see the colors. So we went for a drive to check it out. It was amazing!! I tried to take some pictures but they don't do it justice! This is really something you have to see to believe!
3 comments:
I wish it was feeling like fall around here. It was still 105 last weekend when I was watching Jared play. Too hot. I do love and miss the changing of the leaves. I remember upstate NY in the fall was just amazing with the trees all changing colors. Good luck to Austin this weekend.
Such great pictures! I love fall for the changing leaves and all of the beautiful colors!
I love fall! Glad you guys got the chance to take a drive and see the fall colors!!
Post a Comment