
I did something pretty uncharacteristic yesterday. You see, I had to run to Wal Mart while the twins were still at school. While leaving, I thought I would check the Red Box to see if the movie Letters to Juliet was available. I was somewhat surprised to see that it was, so I went ahead and rented it. I watched it yesterday afternoon while the twins were napping and while I should have been doing other things. I am so glad I spent my afternoon watching it instead. It was SO good! It has been awhile since I have seen a good love story on screen. It wasn't super cheesy, just a well-written and well-acted movie. (It doesn't hurt that it has a super cute British guy in it either!) So, I would totally recommend this movie! I am hoping to buy it soon!! It was THAT good!! Have you seen it? Did you like it?
2 comments:
My sister and I saw it when it first came out and I totally love it!! I agree with you totally!!!
I saw it, loved it too. The cute British guy looked so much like my grandfather when he was younger, he died before I was born so I've only seen pictures of him younger anyways....loved it.
Post a Comment