

I try not to be overly political on my blog anymore. But I can't let today go without posting about the tragic events of 9/11. It's been 9 years. Have we forgotten?! Our president wants to build a mosque on the spot where so many American lives were lost because of a religion and regional area who breeds and teaches hatred. In a country where neighborhoods can get together to oppose the building of a Wal-Mart, why can't we oppose the building of a mosque? What has happened to our country, to our freedoms? Stand up for what is right....be heard. Make sure this hollowed ground is treated with the respect it deserves. The lives lost that day deserve that.God Bless America! Please continue to watch over our nation and lead us back to where we should be!
1 comment:
Amen. I can't believe it has already been 9 years! I still remember lying in bed when Ben came home from school and told me what was going on! So scary!
God bless America!
Post a Comment