I really like to think that everything in life happens for a reason. And, often times, we don't understand the reason right away. We all hit bumps in the road and face challenges. But I really try and take those bumps and challenges and learn from them. I like to think that most of my struggles in life has shaped me into the person I am today. (Which I like to think is a pretty good person!) It probably won't come as a surprise to most of you that I dreaded moving to Colorado. I didn't want to leave Arizona. For the last 3 years I have tried to make the most of our move here. As I look forward to moving back to Arizona, I have thought a lot about my time here. And even though we have had A LOT of struggles here, it hasn't been all bad. I have made some incredible friends. I have met people who have touched my heart in ways I can't explain. I will take a piece of them with me when I leave. I also developed a stronger relationship with my awesome aunt, uncle and cousins. They have become more than just extended family to me. These relationships mean more to me than anything else. I am so grateful for the people who have made life here so enjoyable for me and I will miss them all so much. They have all shaped me into a better person and I am so grateful for each of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment