
You need to know a few things before I tell this story.... since Travis left last week I haven't been sleeping very well. So a friend suggested I try this Sleepytime tea. I finally tried some Thursday night and I finally slept!
Okay....on to the story....Collin's class went on a field trip to the Celestial Seasonings tea factory in Boulder. I told him before he left that if they gave out samples to get me some more of this tea. I gave him some money for the gift shop and sent him on his way. (As a side note I was a total nervous wreck about this field trip!) Imagine my surprise when he came home with a full box of Sleepytime tea for me that he bought at the gift shop! Of all the things (candy) he could have spent that money on, he bought something for me.
He is such a sweet boy and is taking such good care of his mom while his dad is away!
Okay....on to the story....Collin's class went on a field trip to the Celestial Seasonings tea factory in Boulder. I told him before he left that if they gave out samples to get me some more of this tea. I gave him some money for the gift shop and sent him on his way. (As a side note I was a total nervous wreck about this field trip!) Imagine my surprise when he came home with a full box of Sleepytime tea for me that he bought at the gift shop! Of all the things (candy) he could have spent that money on, he bought something for me.
He is such a sweet boy and is taking such good care of his mom while his dad is away!
No comments:
Post a Comment