Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So far, so good

Travis left for Arizona Saturday and, so far, we are hanging in there! We made it to church Sunday on time but late enough to have to sit in the way back. Luckily, my aunt is in town and was there to help me out! I am not sure I could do the padded chairs alone. We need a bench! But anyway, we are handling things pretty well. I am not sleeping very much, which makes things hard. But I have pretty good kids who don't give me much trouble! We haven't had a whole lot going on lately, but that should change soon! Collin starts soccer practice this week and their first game is Saturday. If they can wrangle someone into coaching, Austin will start flag football next week. The boys also have spring break starting next week. I am looking forward to some lazy days at home with my boys! We also hope the weather will cooperate so we can take some trips to the zoo. Hopefully I can find some additional fun and cheap things for us to do!!

1 comment:

Natalie Lundberg said...

Hang in there, you can do this!