Let me start this post by saying that I have friends in my life that I admire and look up to. They are strong women who do amazing things. They are military wives. They know how to carry on without their husband being home for months at a time. I am not one of those women! Travis leaves for Arizona next Saturday and I am freaking out! The thought if being a "single mom" for 3+ months is terrifying! I am already dealing with an upset 7-year-old who wants me to go on a field trip with him. But I can't. Because Travis will be gone and I have no one to watch the twins. I hate letting my kids down and I know there will be a lot of that going around over the next few months. We have a 2 week spring break. What am I suppose to do for 2 weeks?! We can't really go anywhere because we have to pay for our own move so we have to save every dime we can! So we will probably spend a lot of time at home. Everyone is going to be going crazy! And I have no clue how to handle it! When Travis first got offered this job it just seemed to make sense that the kids and I would stay here. I am slowly rethinking that logic!
No comments:
Post a Comment