Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Crazy

My kids are seriously driving me crazy! Collin has been out of control for the past couple of days. And Austin hasn't been much better! Usually they are so well behaved, so this is just really hard for me to deal with! Travis just doesn't get home quick enough for me! And I feel bad dumping the kids off on him after he has worked all day, but I just feel like I am going to burst! I am tired of whining, fighting, complaining and crying. Enough is enough! I would just like to get some things done without dealing with it all. I couldn't hardly have a decent phone conversation today. They just wouldn't let up. So frustrating. People tell me that I will miss this age someday. I am really beginning to wonder....

On a lighter note, I took Austin to Wal-Mart to spend his giftcard money today. It took him 45 minutes to pick something out!! It was ridiculous! Funny how when it's my money he can find a million things to get. But when it is his precious 20 bucks, he thinks long and hard before making a decision! I guess they really get that from me, but it still drove me crazy! He ended up getting a game and a Nerf gun like Grandpa has. I guess now they can shot each other. (We always get my dad some silly toy for Father's Day and his birthday.)

It was such a busy week last week that I just feel like my whole world is upside down. Maybe that is why my kids are so cranky. Could be why I am so cranky too.....

No comments: