Monday, November 27, 2006
Finally....
So, awhile ago I started to spread the word throughout my ward that I was interested in doing some babysitting. Let's face it, who couldn't use some extra money?! We are certainly no exception. We have been having some pretty big financial hurdles. Anyway, all my waiting and praying is finally paying off. I start watching an adorable 13-month-old boy tomorrow. I will have him 4 days a week. My sister-in-law- also called and is going to start bringing my nephew to me on Thursday. I will only have him 2 days a week. But, the money will sure help! I am so grateful that I will finally have the opportunity to help my family, yet still be at home with my kids. It's very important to me. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. Hopefully we will be able to get ourselves out of this whole we have dug sooner now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! I am happy for you! I have been babysitting for a friend of mine once a week, and the extra $$ is nice. I only actually have 2 weeks left but it has been a good way to get scrapbook $$! :)
Post a Comment