


Austin had his soccer party tonight. Once again, we were at Peter Piper Pizza. My kids totally LOVE that place. But, anyway, Austin had a blast playing with his friends. He was so excited to get his trophy too. Last season they just got medals and he was a little disappointed. So, getting a trophy was a real treat. He has become really good friends with Zachary, the coaches son. So, we have become good friends with them. Austin is going to Zach's birthday party Saturday and is super excited for that. He is going to be partyed out by the end of the month! He had 2 birthday parties over the weekend. One happend to be at Peter Piper Pizza!!
I am feeling much better today. I know I sounded pathetic in my last blog, but it just made me feel better to share what I was feeling. I know that everyone has those days and I just needed to vent.
Everything else is going pretty well. I am so excited for turkey day! I love Thanksgiving! The food and football! Does it really get better?! I am making the sweet potatos and a pumpkin pie for dinner. My poor mom is sick, so hopefully she will be better on Thursday. Travis is going to serve lunch at a homeless shelter in the morning. So, he will be busy!! He has to work Friday and he isn't too thrilled. Hopefully they will be slow so he can just hang out.
1 comment:
Wow! Austin has a pretty busy social life! Isn't that how it is for kids? I am glad that you are feeling better. And I am feeling bad because your card is on my scrapbook table. I swear I will get it out to you!Have a good day and Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment