Saturday, November 18, 2006
Rough Night
Well, we had a pretty fun day yesterday! Travis had the day off and we had a picture appointment in the morning. Collin was a little cranky, but we still managed to get some super cute pictures. Then my friend took me to lunch for my birthday. My sweet husband watched her kids as well as ours so we could go out. It was so nice! Then we had our first babysitter for the boys last night! We have left them with family members several times, but never anyone else. So we had this sweet girl from our ward come and stay with the boys so we could go out. We met my sister and her husband at In-N-Out burger and then we went to the $2 theater to see Pirates of the Caribbean. It was a lot of fun. A cheap way to go out for sure!! I was in bed about to fall asleep when it happened! Collin woke up throwing up! I don't think he has ever done that! So, I spent half the night up with my poor baby. Travis came downstairs around 5:30, wished me a happy birthday and then sent me upstairs to sleep. So far I have been a pretty sleepy birthday girl. But, it's my birthday...I should be able to be whatever I want! Today Austin has a soccer game and then we have a birthday party for my nephew tonight. Hopefully Collin will be okay. He seems a little clingy and tired, but I think he is feeling better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment