My friend, Debi, emailed me her list and I decided to put it on my blog. So, feel free to email me your responses or put them on your own blog!
4 jobs I have had in my life:
1. FNCB
2. Mervyn's
3. Dave Bang Associates
4. Mom
4 movies I would watch over and over:
1. It's A Wonderful Life
2. Sky High
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Any of the Lord of the Rings movies
4 places I have lived:
1. Dublin, CA
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Littleton, CO
4. Gilbert, AZ
4 TV shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Criminal Minds
3. House
4. Ghost Whisperer
4 places I've been on vacation:
1. New York
2. California
3. Colorado
4. Idaho
4 websites I visit often:
1. Webmd
2. blogger
3. myfamily
4. yahoo
4 of my favorite foods:
1. tacos (the ones my mom makes)
2. pasta
3. ice cream
4. homemade bread
4 places I'd rather be right now:
1. bed
2. vacation
3. shopping
4. bed
No comments:
Post a Comment