Monday, December 18, 2006

Another Lesson Learned

So, I have another life experience to share with all of you. I bet you all love my wealth of knowledge learned from all my stupid mistakes, huh? So, yesterday we came home from church and turned on football. (of course) I layed down to take a much needed, and much deserved, nap. When I awoke and got up to go potty I notice a crayon trail on the tile. Slightly annoyed I grab a sponge and start cleaning. (after I went potty of course). As I am cleaning I notice the trail leads all the way into the front room (aka playroom now) and right through the middle of the crapet! I was seriously angry. What the heck?! I was only asleep for a little bit and Travis was right there. How did this get overlooked? So, I got online trying to figure out how to get it out of the carpet. The best solution? Dish soap. That's right. The degreaser in dish soap will take crayon out of carpet! You still have to scrup a bit, but it will work. So, if anyone else has kids like Collin, pack this little bit of inofrmation away. Someday you might need it!!

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

You know, it is amazing what can happen while " Dad was right there". Do you know what Ben asked me yesterday? I asked him to help Connor find his church clothes and he said, " where do you keep his clothes?" Uhm...yeah hon' ok. Anyway I will remember that for the future!