Happy New Year's Eve!! I have been thinking about resolutions a lot latley. I guess, ultimately. I have been trying to decide if I was even going to bother setting any this year. I never seem to keep them for very long, so why bother? But, the more I think about it, the more I realize that I have some things I really want to change in my life. I want to be more organized, I want to give more service and I want to write in my journal more often. I also want to have more charity and to eat (and feed) my family better. I guess I just wish I knew where to begin! But I am really going to try and be better this year. Isn't that all we can really hope for? Is to be better than we were last year? Maybe, someday, I will be better at organization or writing in my journal. I am sure by then I will have come up with other areas I need to improve. Isn't that what life is all about?
Well, I hope you all have a happy and safe New Year!! We are celebrating Collin's birthday with my family tomorrow. Can you believe he will be 3?! Where has the time gone?
No comments:
Post a Comment