Well, I know it's been awhile since I have posted anything. Life has been a little crazy around here! Travis had Monday and Tuesday off, which was nice. Although he still didn't get our Christmas lights up yet! It's on his list for Saturday!!
So, the baby I was watching....his mom called Tuesday and said he was sick so her sister was going to watch him. I was actually kind of excited because we were able to go run errands with Travis and stuff. We got a little shopping done. Yesterday she called and she decided that she is going to have her sister watch him at least through the holidays. Just a little frustrating. We were really counting on that extra money. I still have my nephew 2 days a week, so at least that is something. I am actually hoping we can work things out so that I don't even need to make much more.
So, that's about it. Saturday night is Travis' company Christmas party. His company is so small that they actually call it a Christmas party. Gotta love it!! Last year the food was amazing. I am sure looking forward to that!
No comments:
Post a Comment